- Pregnancy is a huge decision and commitment. It’s definitely not a trend or something that will go away if it’s not “cool” anymore.
- It should be your choice to get pregnant, and you should make that choice when you feel ready.
- Support your friend and let her know that you’re happy for her and want to be there for her, but that you’re just not ready to have a baby yet.
- It’s a lot of time, money and stress that you don’t have, but it doesn’t take away from how excited you are for her.
- You’re not a bad friend for telling her no. You’re each living your own lives and things simply just don’t work that way.
- Remember that it’s your life, your terms, and your decisions that will keep things going.
Here are some helpful ways to start a conversation.